Ten things you can do in ten minutes
1. Clean another thousand temp files.
2. Back up your email address book. Click File/export or
Tools/export and save as a .txt file.
3. Catch the Sudoku puzzle craze at www.saidwhat.co.uk/easy.php.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Say goodbye to the thousands of e-mails in your Sent folder.
6. Buy a USB thumb drive for quick, portable backups.
7. Divorce yourself from Google. Try clusty.com for clustered,
8. Update your web site.
9. Click on your anti-virus program to make sure it's updated
and protecting you..
10. And, yes, backup your data, again.