Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Computer Clarity Now In Its15th Year

The year 2011 marks the beginning of my 15th year as consultant and owner of Computer Clarity. I can still remember the weeks-long struggle to come up with the right name for my business. The two people closest to me helped and once we found 'Computer Clarity' I knew it was a name that would hold up, no matter how technology changed over the years.

And yes, we've seen big changes in consumer technology,
  • from desktops to laptops to mobile devices with more power than big computers.
  • from dial-up internet connections to wi-fi everywhere.
  • from typing letters, and learning to fax from the computer, to ever-present email and social media.
  • from adults teaching children, to children teaching adults.

Thanks to all of you for being with me along the way. It continues to be an interesting field, although my search for better knowledge management, intelligent computing, and low-cost internet access for everyone still seems out of reach for many.

No comments: